The Best Hydrogen Water Machines: March 2021
If you’re looking for a hydrogen water machine, you may notice that there are a lot of options out there. But there’s no need to get overwhelmed. In this article, we will review the different machines that we offer at Synergy Science™, plus some of the other companies and products available.
Hydrogen water is a growing industry and for good reason. By adding at least 0.5 ppm of molecular hydrogen to your water, you can experience a variety of benefits, ranging from reduced oxidative stress to improved immune function and greater energy. But shopping for the right hydrogen water machine may feel a bit overwhelming. Because the industry is growing, there are more and more options to choose from. By comparing some of the top hydrogen water machines available in today’s market, we hope to help you make an informed decision about what is best for your needs.
Hydrogen Water Machines
At Synergy Science™, we are happy to offer six hydrogen water machines for you to choose from. Depending on your needs, you can find a hydrogen water machine that is just right for you. Here is a quick overview of each of our Echo Hydrogen Water™ machines:
- Echo Ultimate™: This particular hydrogen water machine offers four different types of water: hydrogen, alkaline, filtered, and acid water. The hydrogen water produced by the Echo Ultimate™ does not change the pH of the water, and it contains up to 1.5 ppm of hydrogen. The machine’s sleek, stainless steel look is perfect for any kitchen, and the seven-inch touch screen makes for easy use. You can install the Echo Ultimate™ either above or under the sink.
- Echo H2 Machine™: If you’re looking for something simpler than the Echo Ultimate™, this machine is perfect for you. The Echo H2 Machine™ produces both filtered and hydrogen water, with the hydrogen water producing up to 1.5 ppm of hydrogen and keeping a neutral pH. The Echo H2 Machine™ has a clean stainless steel-like finish and can be installed either above or under the sink.
- Echo H2 Server™: This smaller hydrogen water machine is designed to be installed underneath the sink, and it partners perfectly with a pre-installed filtration system, such as reverse osmosis. The Echo H2 Server™ produces clean and pure hydrogen water with 1.0 to 1.5 ppm and without changing the water’s pH.
- Echo Retro: This attractive countertop dispenser quietly produces filtered hydrogen water. It has a dual filtration system to remove impurities and produces hydrogen water with a neutral pH and 1.0 to 1.5 ppm.
- Echo H2 Pitcher™: The Echo H2 Pitcher™ is great for quick, on-the-go hydrogen water. It fits perfectly in your fridge and provides quality hydrogen water within 20 minutes. Not only that, but the Echo H2 Pitcher™ maintains the same pH of the water you put into it. To enjoy hydrogen water with up to 2 ppm, simply choose from a 10-minute or 20-minute cycle.
- Echo Go™: This portable water bottle is designed to produce pure hydrogen water on the go! By using state-of-the-art technology and revolutionary Tritan™ plastic, the Echo Go™ produces hydrogen water without changing the water’s pH level. The Echo Go™ has two hydrogen cycles to choose from: a 3-minute (up to 0.8ppm) and a 10-minute cycle (up to 1.8ppm). If you want an extra boost, run the 10-minute cycle twice and get up to 3.0ppm of hydrogen!
Kangen Water® is a type of hydrogen water produced by Enagic® machine filters. Kangen Water® is alkaline water with a pH ranging between 8.5 and 11. Each of the machines claim to produce hydrogen-rich Kangen Water®; however, the ppm of hydrogen produced in the water is unlisted. This makes it difficult to know just how much hydrogen gas you are getting and the benefits you can expect to experience.
In addition, Kangen Water® machines require constant cleaning to avoid buildup and to continue dissolving hydrogen gas into your water. Without cleaning your machine every two weeks, you may have less or no hydrogen in your water. This makes for a very demanding way to access hydrogen water, whereas Echo Water™ Machines from Synergy Science™ require a cleaning only once a year by simply inserting a cleaning cartridge and letting it run through your machine.
Other Hydrogen Water Options
Because hydrogen water is a growing industry, there are more and more options available to access hydrogen water. From additional machines to portable bottles and individual pouches, we will review some of the additional options you have for experiencing the benefits of hydrogen water:
- Zontos Z3: This countertop machine uses an eight-cup bottle that sits on top of the unit to indicate how much water you are drinking. It has a dispenser for you to fill up a glass of hydrogen water, and produces hydrogen-rich water with 2.5 to 3.5 ppm.
- HydrogenWater™ pouches: HydrogenWater™ by HTWO™ is a portable pouch of hydrogen-rich water. The ppm of hydrogen per pouch is unlisted. Purchasing options include a case of seven pouches, a case of 28 pouches, or a monthly subscription of a case of 28 pouches. It is recommended to drink one pouch daily, or before and after high-performance activities.
- Echo H2 Drops & Tablets: Looking for something other than a machine to give you hydrogen water? Synergy Science™ is happy to offer both drops and tablets that you can add to your own filtered water. Simply add the drops or tablets to your water, wait a few minutes, and enjoy hydrogen water with up to 1.5 ppm!
Hydrogen water is a simple and great way to support good health. If you are looking for a way to experience the benefits of hydrogen water, take a look at the many products we offer. Our Echo Water™ Machines provide you with filtered, pure hydrogen water with the proper amount of hydrogen gas to help you experience its many benefits. No matter your budget or needs, there is a way for you to enjoy hydrogen water and a healthier, happier you!