Terms and Conditions
Synergy Science, Inc. Return Policy
- Satisfaction is guaranteed on purchases of Synergy Science Products. You can return products within 30 days from the original date of purchase less any shipping, installation, discounts, etc (all returnable products MUST BE received by Synergy Science, Inc. within 30 days from the original date purchase). The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping, handling, broken or missing parts, and the cost of installation. It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment. Synergy Science is not responsible for any loss or damage during transit for returned products.
- Consumable products must be unused and received within the 30 days from date of purchase in new condition. Supplements and consumables must be in original package, unopened, and unused.
Synergy Science, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. Synergy Science, Inc. products should not be confused with prescription medicine. Synergy Science, Inc. products should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor.
- All returned merchandise must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Any and all merchandise sent to our facility without an RMA will be unequivocally refused.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, contact customer support at 800-337-7017.
- If the event that the Echo® Water Machine shows signs of wear and tear or damage of any kind…we will determine on a case by case basis what your refund amount will be. The refund amount will be based upon the severity of the damage.
- Echo® Water Machine returned will be sent back in “Like New Condition”. This means the machine is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, all parts, and manuals.
- It is understood that the purchaser will ship the Echo® Water Machine fully insured and freight fully paid. Customer is responsible for any damage or loss during transit for products being returned.
- Consumables: All consumable products are only returnable if unused and can be returned for a refund within 30 days from date of purchase less any shipping, installation, discounts, etc. (all returnable products must be shipped and received by Synergy Science, Inc. within 30 days of purchase).
- Synergy Sauna: Satisfaction is guaranteed on purchasing a Synergy Sauna. It must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of purchase less any shipping and discounts, etc. (all returnable products must be received by Synergy Science, Inc. within 30 days of purchase).
If the event that the Synergy Sauna shows signs of wear and tear or damage of any kind…we will determine on a case by case basis what your refund amount will be. The refund amount will be based upon the severity of the damage. It is expected that all products be returned will be sent back in “Like New Condition”. If the Synergy Sauna is not returned in like new condition a refund may not be given and the customer will have to pay for the Synergy Sauna to be returned. The sauna cannot show signs of any damaged or be broken in any way by the consumer. It must be returned with all the parts it was originally shipped with including connectors, parts, manuals, etc. If we determine that the sauna shows signs of being used a refund may not be issued. Signs of wear include human or pet hair, any stains, smells, etc., at minimum a $150 cleaning fee will apply.
Legal Medical Disclaimers
- We have not intended to imply any medical or curative claims with any of our products or the wording on our website, videos, or literature. We have been made aware of many individuals whose conditions have been made better for the user because of being hydrated better. There are many individuals that feel better simply after being properly hydrated.
- We are saying that water from an Echo® Water Machine can hydrate you more effectively than other types of water when consumed appropriately. Diet, exercise, relationships also play an important role in overall wellbeing.
- We make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in our website. We make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Do not drink alkaline water when consuming time-release medication. Please consult your doctor if you have any questions. If you or your doctor have any questions or concerns with you consuming alkaline water, follow their recommendations. You can encourage your Doctor to contact us. When taking time-release medications, please consume neutral pH water.
- Appropriate source water to be used with Echo® Water machines. Source water used with Echo® water machines should be potable water. If the source water is deemed micro biologically unsafe or not potable, it should not be used with Echo® Water machines. The EPA standards for drinking water are less than 500TDS. Water tests are available. Please contact Customer support at 800-337-7017
Consuming Hydrogen Enriched Water on a Regular Basis
- Millions of people all over the world have consumed hydrogen enriched water for many years. There has not been any report of anyone experiencing complications of drinking water that would not have the same issue with drinking typical water from any source.
- Most people find drinking water around with a pH of 5.5- 9pH is most enjoyable. Regularly consuming water with a pH greater than 10 is not advised.
Echo® Forever Warranty
- Echo® 9 Ultra Water Machine carries a Forever Warranty on all parts, labor, shipping of the.
- Shipping is covered for all repairs when your Echo® 9 Ultra H2 Water Machine fails due to a defective part.
- If the parts are no longer available and your machine is not able to be repaired, we will credit the original price you paid towards the retail price of a replacement machine of your choice.
- Echo® 9 Ultra H2 machine are backed by a Forever warranty.
- The hydrogen machines (NHM-130, UHM, & HWS) have a 5-year warranty covering defective parts, labor, and shipping.
- The Synergy Sauna has a 1-year warranty covering defective parts/components. Shipping is not covered.
- All warranties are valid for the original purchaser only. The machine warranties can only be transferred to another party if Synergy Science, Inc. approves the transfer and the transfer fee of $499 is paid. The warranty covers defective parts, labor, and shipping. If the defective part(s) cannot be repaired or replaced, the purchase price paid for the machine will be put toward the price of a current new or refurbished machine.
- The warranty does not cover improper use of the machine, issues with machines where basic maintenance has not been performed including annual cleaning with the cleaning filter or cleaning kit, any damage caused by misuse or abuse to the machine, Acts of God including storms, flooding, fire, electrical damage from power surges, power spikes, lightening, improper wiring in the home, etc., and any physical damage to the machine by the owner.
- All Returns must be accompanied by a RMA# provided by customer support.