Terms and Conditions
Echo® Water Machine Return Policy
- Satisfaction is guaranteed on purchasing an Echo® Water Machine. You can return it for a refund within 30 days from date of purchase less any shipping, installation, discounts, etc. The customer is responsible for shipping, handling, and inspection fee as well as the cost of installation.
All returned merchandise must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Any and all merchandise sent to our facility without an RMA will be unequivocally refused.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, contact customer support at 800-337-7017.
- If the event that the Echo® Water Machine shows signs of wear and tear or damage of any kind…we will determine on a case by case basis what your refund amount will be. The refund amount will be based upon the severity of the damage.
- It is expected that all Echo® Water Machine returned will be sent back in “Like New Condition”. This means the ionizer is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, parts, manuals and DVDs etc.
- It is understood that the purchaser will ship the Echo® Water Machine fully insured and freight fully paid. We are not responsible if the water machine is lost or damaged during shipping.
Legal Medical Disclaimers
- We have not made nor intended to imply any medical or curative claims with any of our products. We have been made aware of many individuals whose conditions have been made better for the user because of being hydrated better. There are many individuals that feel better simply after being properly hydrated.
- We are claiming that water from an Echo® Water Machine can hydrate you more effectively than other types of water when consumed appropriately. Diet, exercise, relationships also play an important role in overall well being.
- We make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in our website. We make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Do not drink ionized water when consuming time-release capsules. Please consult your doctor if you have any questions. If you or your doctor have any questions or concerns with you consuming ionized water, follow their recommendations. You can encourage your Doctor to contact us. When taking time-release medications, please consume the capsules with water from your Echo® Water machine in the filtered mode.
- Echo Water machines should not be used to condition water for consumption if the source water is deemed micro biologically unsafe or with untreated well water that has very high TDS. Please ask us first if unsure.
Consuming Ionized Water on a Regular Basis
- Millions of people all over the world have consumed hydrogen enriched or alkaline water for over 40+ years. There have not been any report of anyone experiencing complications of drinking ionized water that would not have the same issue with drinking typical water from any source.
- Most people find drinking ionized water around a pH of 9.5 is most enjoyable. Drinking Level 2 alkaline water or combining all 4 levels of alkaline water from a Echo® Water Ionizer is appropriate. Regularly consuming water with a pH greater than 10 is not advised. We recommend mixing all 4 levels of alkaline water for the best results.
Echo® Forever Warranty
- Forever Warranty on all parts, labor, shipping of the Echo® Water Ionizer.
- Shipping is covered for all repairs to your Echo® Water Ionizer.
- If the parts are no longer available and your Echo® ionizer is not able to be repaired, we will credit the original price you paid towards the retail price of a replacement machine of your choice.