Echo® Water Machine Return Policy
- Consumable products (Echo H2 Tablets) must be unused and received within the 30 days from date of purchase in new condition. Supplements and consumables must be in the original package, unopened and unused. *Echo Drops are non-returnable due to the product nature.
- It is expected that all Echo® Water Machines returned will be sent back in “Like New Condition.” This means the ionizer is not scratched, damaged, or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, parts, manuals, DVDs, etc. If there are damages, the cost of those will be assessed and taken from your refund.
- All returned merchandise must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #). Any and all merchandise sent to our facility without an RMA will be unequivocally refused. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, contact customer support at 800-337-7017.
- It is understood that the purchaser will ship the Echo® Water Machine fully insured and freight fully paid. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during transit for products being returned.
Synergy Sauna™ Warranty and Return Policies
If you purchased this item through a webinar special, please refer to that webinar recording for the return policy and any applicable return fee’s associated with that webinar as they may differ from the standard Synergy Science policies.
Satisfaction is guaranteed on purchasing a Synergy Sauna™. There is a 1-year warranty on the Synergy Sauna covering defective parts. The warranty covers parts and labor but not shipping.
If you wish to return the Synergy Sauna, see below condition of the return:
- Must be received in our office within 30 days of the purchase date. No exceptions!
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment, as we are not responsible for damage or loss during shipment.
- There will be a $150 inspection fee for all return saunas. This amount will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Synergy Sauna™ must be returned in “like new” condition. If the Sauna is not in “like new” condition, we will not accept the return. If you send it in a lesser condition, you will not receive a refund and will be responsible for arranging the return of your product back to you within 14 days.
- The inspection will cover signs of wear and tear, damage of any kind (including electrical), the smell and condition of the sauna cover and internal parts, foreign objects in the sauna (including animal hair), any missing accessories that came with the sauna, etc.
- The inspection will cover signs of wear and tear, damage of any kind including electrical, the smell and condition of the sauna cover and internal parts, foreign objects in the sauna including animal hair, any missing accessories that came with the sauna, etc.
- You must acquire an RMA# from customer support if you are returning any products. Shipments for returned products that do not contain an RMA# will be refused.
Legal Medical Disclaimers
We have not intended to imply any medical or curative claims with any of our products or the wording on our website, videos, or literature. There are many individuals that feel better or whose health condition has improved simply after being properly hydrated.
We are saying that water from an Echo® Water Machine can hydrate you more effectively than other types of water when consumed appropriately. Diet, exercise, and relationships also play an important role in overall well-being.
We make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information in our website. We make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
Do not drink alkaline water when consuming time-release medication. Please consult with your doctor if you have any questions. If you or your doctor have any questions or concerns with you consuming alkaline water, follow your doctor’s recommendations. You can encourage your doctor to contact us. When taking time-release medications, please consume neutral pH water.
Appropriate source water to be used with Echo® Water Machines. Source water used with Echo Water Machines should be potable water. If the source water is deemed micro biologically unsafe or not potable, it should not be used with Echo Water Machines. The EPA standards for drinking water are less than 500 TDS. Water tests are available. Please contact customer support at 800-337-7017.
Consuming Hydrogen-Enriched Water on a Regular Basis
Millions of people all over the world have consumed hydrogen-enriched water for many years. There has not been any report of anyone experiencing complications of drinking water that would not have the same issue with drinking typical water from any source. Most people find drinking water around with a pH of 5.5 to 9 is most enjoyable. Regularly consuming water with a pH greater than 10 is not advised.
Echo® Forever Warranty
- Echo® (non-refurbished) 7, 9, and 9 Ultra Water Machines carry a Forever Warranty on all parts, labor, and return shipping of the repaired unit.
- All shipping costs will be covered for any repairs needed due to a manufacturer’s defective part.
- If the parts are no longer available and your machine is not able to be repaired, we will credit the original price you paid towards the retail price of a replacement machine of your choice.
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA# provided by customer support only after all proper troubleshooting via phone or video has been successfully completed.
- Echo® 7 (non-refurbished), 9, and 9 Ultra Machines are backed by a Forever Warranty.
- The hydrogen machines (Echo® H2, NHM-130, UHM, & HWS) have a 5-year warranty covering defective parts, labor, and shipping the machine back to the customer.
- The Synergy Sauna™ has a 1-year warranty covering defective parts and components. Shipping is not covered.
- All warranties are valid for the original purchaser only. The machine warranties can only be transferred to another party if Synergy Science, Inc. approves the transfer and the transfer fee of $499 is paid. The warranty covers defective parts, labor, and return shipping. If the defective part(s) cannot be repaired or replaced, the purchase price paid for the machine will be put toward the price of a current, new, or refurbished machine.
- The warranty does not cover improper use of the machine, issues with machines where basic maintenance has not been performed (including timely filter changes and preventive cleaning with the cleaning cartridge), any damage caused by misuse or abuse to the machine, Acts of God (including storms, flooding, fire, electrical damage from power surges, power spikes, lightening, improper wiring in the home, etc.), and any physical damage to the machine by the owner.
- All Returns must be accompanied by an RMA# provided by customer support only after all proper troubleshooting via phone or video has been successfully completed.
Qi Me, Qi Shield, Qi Home, and Qi Max Return Policy
- You can return products within 30 days from the shipping date. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping, handling, broken or missing parts, and the cost of installation, if applicable. It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment. Synergy Science is not responsible for any loss or damage during transit for returned products. Items must be returned with a Synergy Science Issued RMA number.
- The Qi Me, Qi Shield, Qi Home, and Qi Max products come with a 2-year technology warranty.
When Purchasing Products or Services Outside of the USA
All our products are shipped worldwide from the USA. The prices listed on our website do not include any duties or taxes. The customer is responsible for payment of any such incurred charges based on the requirements of the country of import.
Free Basic Installation Included in the United States.
Basic Installation is the installation of the Echo Water Machine. Electrical outlets and/or faucet holes must be pre-existing.