The Heavy Metals & Sulfur Water Filter is an optional pre-filter and is recommended for those whose water source is well water. The Heavy Metals & Sulfur Water Filter is to be used outside of any Echo Water™ Machine. It is installed directly into the inlet source waterline and can be installed with any of the Echo Water™ Machines. It is recommended that you replace the Sulfur and Heavy Metals Filter every 6 months.
Heavy Metals & Sulfur Water Filter features:
- 20 micron filtration
- Dimensions: 2 ½ inches x 11 ⅝ inches
- Made in the USA
- KDF 85 filter with high-grade filtration
- Removes iron, sulfur, and hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) from water.
- Fits directly into the waterline
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Operating Temperature: 33 – 100°F (0.6°C – 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- Estimated Life: 6 months or 500 gallons (1893 liters) depending on water quality and flow rate