All About the Echo Go™ Hydrogen Water Bottle
The Echo Go™ is the newest way for you to access hydrogen-rich water. This portable, easy-to-use hydrogen water bottle lets you take the powerful benefits of Antioxidant Water™ everywhere. Discover everything you need to know about how to use and care for your Echo Go™!
The Echo Go™ is easily a favorite. With its sleek, portable design and its ability to let you enjoy hydrogen-enriched water anywhere, anytime, it’s pretty clear why everyone loves it. If you have your own Echo Go™ or are looking to get one, we’ve got all the information you need to enjoy your new portable Antioxidant Water™ bottle to the fullest.
The Echo Go™ uses state-of-the-art technology, just like our other Echo Antioxidant Water™ Machines. With just a single platinum-coated titanium electrode plate, the Echo Go™ uses Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) and Solid Polymer Electrolysis (SPE) technology to safely and efficiently diffuse hydrogen gas into your drinking water.
The Echo Go™ has a simple and sleek design that anyone will love. Not only that, but we took a look at the details to ensure that your Echo Go™ is top quality. Just check out some of these well-thought-out details:
- The lid of the Echo Go™ has a rubber O-ring on the inside to prevent leaking.
- The Echo Go™ has an internal vent to help regulate pressure when you run the hydrogen-production or self-cleaning cycles. This ensures that your bottle does not crack or break.
- The top of the plastic bottle has more threads and sticks out more than the bottom. This makes it easy to know which end of the bottle screws into the lid and which end screws into the generator.
- The USB-C charging port on the back of the generator has a rubber covering to protect it from water.
- You can select two different hydrogen production cycles and a self-cleaning cycle with just a single button. This is not only simple to use, but it keeps your Echo Go™ looking professional and sleek.
- There are no filters or expensive parts that you will need to replace in order to maintain your Echo Go™. Everything you will ever need is already included!
- The bottle of the Echo Go™ is made of Tritan™ plastic. This 100% BPA-free plastic is highly durable and looks like glass, giving you a great-looking hydrogen water bottle without worrying about any harmful chemicals leaking into your water.
Therapeutic Hydrogen-Rich Water
Just like our other Echo Antioxidant Water™ Machines, the Echo Go™ produces therapeutic-level hydrogen-rich water. In order to experience the benefits of molecular hydrogen, you need a minimum of 0.5 ppm. The Echo Go™ produces more than that. Depending on whether you use the 3-minute or 10-minute cycle, you can enjoy anywhere from 0.8 to 1.8 ppm in each bottle! If you want to add more hydrogen gas to your water, you can also run the 10-minute cycle twice and get 3.0 ppm.
Because hydrogen is a gas, it will evaporate from your water over time. To experience the best benefits of hydrogen-rich water, we recommend that you drink the water from your Echo Go™ within three to five hours after running the hydrogen-production cycle. If your water has been sitting for longer than five hours, you can always run another hydrogen cycle to ensure that your water contains at least the therapeutic amount of hydrogen gas.
In addition to providing a high ppm of hydrogen gas, the Echo Go™ produces hydrogen-rich water with an Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) of -600mV or more. Drinking water with an ORP of at least -400mV supports healthy gut function and can help stimulate the growth of good gut bacteria. Because the Echo Go™ produces Antioxidant Water™ with an ORP of -600mV, you can enjoy the benefits of a healthier gut.
Easy to Use
Using your Echo Go™ hydrogen water bottle is simple! To use your Echo Go™, just follow these steps:
- Unscrew the clear bottle from the bottom generator and remove the lid.
- Wash the clear bottle and the lid.
- Twist the plastic plug to remove it from the electrode plate in the generator.
- Screw the bottle back onto the generator and screw on the lid.
- Plug the USB-C cable into the USB-C port on the back of the generator.
- Plug the other end of the charging cable into the USB-C power adapter, and plug the adapter into an outlet. A red light will turn on while your Echo Go™ charges.
- Allow your Echo Go™ to charge for two to three hours. When your Echo Go™ is fully charged, the red light will turn green.
- Unplug the USB-C cable from your Echo Go™ and cover the charging port with the rubber cover.
- Remove the lid from the bottle. Keep the bottle attached to the generator, and rinse out the bottle with warm water.
- Pour out the warm water, and fill your Echo Go™ with filtered water to just below the lid threads.
- Screw on the lid.
- Press the button to begin your hydrogen production cycle.
Three Different Settings
The Echo Go™ has two hydrogen production cycle options and one self-cleaning cycle option. You can select any of these cycles with the button on the front of the Echo Go™. Here’s a quick guide on how to select the cycle you want:
- 3-minute hydrogen production cycle: Press the button quickly one time. A blue light will turn on, and you will see a stream of hydrogen bubbles in your water. After the three minutes are up, the light will turn off, and the Echo Go™ will give a little chirp.
- 10-minute hydrogen production cycle: Press the button quickly two times. A blue light will turn on, and you will see a stream of hydrogen bubbles in your water. After ten minutes, the light will turn off, and the Echo Go™ will give a little chirp.
- Self-cleaning cycle: Press and hold the button for three seconds. A green light will turn on, and you will see a stream of bubbles in the water. However, instead of hydrogen bubbles, these are oxygen and will kill off any bacteria inside the bottle. After three minutes, the self-cleaning cycle will turn off. The green light will turn off, and the Echo Go™ will not chirp.
The Echo Go™ requires minimal maintenance and cleaning in order to function properly. Because it has a cleaning cycle, the Echo Go™ cleans itself. Once the cleaning cycle is complete, simply pour out the water and rinse the bottle. We recommend that you run the self-cleaning cycle once a week.
Depending on the mineral oxide content in your water, you may need to occasionally clean the electrode plate in your Echo Go™. To do this, add one part of vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid to 3 parts water inside the Echo Go™ hydrogen water bottle. Let this mixture sit overnight. The next day, dump out the mixture and rinse the bottle thoroughly with warm water. We recommend that you do this once or twice a month.
Some other helpful cleaning tips:
- Make sure to only use filtered water (including distilled and RO water) in your Echo Go™. This will help reduce mineral buildup.
- Do NOT drink the water from the self-cleaning cycle.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners on the generator.
- Do not submerge or soak the generator in water.
- Do not let the electrode plate dry out. Just leave a small amount of water in the bottle to keep the electrode plate moist between uses.
General Usage Tips
To make sure that you keep your Echo Go™ hydrogen water bottle running efficiently for as long as possible, we recommend that you follow the usage instructions above and in your user manual. You can also follow these extra tips:
- Use only filtered water (including distilled and RO water).
- Do not add ice to your Echo Go™.
- Never use hot, carbonated, or non-water liquids.
- Do not put your Echo Go™ in the fridge, freezer, or cooler.
- Keep your Echo Go™ out of direct heat and sunlight.
The Perfect On-the-Go Hydrogen-Enriched Water Bottle
The Echo Go™ is a high-quality, portable water bottle that infuses hydrogen gas into your water and allows you to enjoy the benefits of Antioxidant Water™ no matter where you are! Whether you are going to the gym, running errands, taking a vacation, or enjoying the great outdoors, the Echo Go™ will quickly become your new favorite reusable bottle.